Friday, October 22, 2010

This is how my fresh new beginning starts..........

I have decided to start a new beginning for the 10th billionth time, but hoping this time it's final. Got my goal set. School in progress. Work in progress. Just need to change a few things. Settle down and get my baby back. I got the bad out of my life and now in with the good. Finally there's been progress of change, good change, and stupid me does something like this.. This is how it all began..

Got the bum out on Wednesday. Parent's are happy, I'm getting there, still cooping with no one sleeping in my living room.. =|. Got my grades up in school, mom was really proud of me that I got a 94% on my exam for bookkeeping. That shit is frustrating!!!!! I'm glad I did well, and I have to do another part of bookkeeping, ugh, more frustration. So my overall average of my program is 86%. Then got home, made some calls. One call is for a job, and the other is for my license. I have to call to book a day to go in class. I need to take a class or my license will be suspended.. not good at all. 6 hours in-class and 1 hour driving class. Yep, apparently I'm a bad driver!! I haven't had accidents, I just have a lead foot!!!! Taking baby steps in better my life. Then went with my parents to Canadian Tire. Walked around, shopped a bit, then went out for a smoke while waiting for them. They came out so I decided to help. I took over the cart, put my wallet where the child seat is and.......I forgot about it. I finally realized I forgot my wallet when we got to Woodside. Dad was pissed, I freaked out and almost had a heart attack. So we went back to Canadian Tire, as I got out of the car, I felt my heart leave me. Thank god it was still there!! I know, stupid me, and yes it's the wallet you gave me (you know who you are....sorry!!!). Then back to Woodside we went and then home. My parents are happier now, you can tell, or I know. Came home from school and my mom was cleaning with music on, she rarely clean with music on. Then for dinner we had a BIG dinner. My parents are themselves again, and my brother, still the same jerk but I love him.

So starting a new beginning and I lose my wallet. Isn't it a nice way to start? I have to stop being forgetful! *bangs head* Well, the path to my goal is set, and I've already set foot on it. School and work are in progress and doing well. Just missing my baby and that special someone. I miss feeling loved. Anyways, time for a smoke and then rearrange my area, and my area as in my room (dirty minded people!). Adios amigos! Ciao =)!!

2 comments:

  1. whoa whoa whoa, you are so lucky that no one took your wallet, that would have been a big headache! don't loose it again!!!

    ReplyDelete