Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Beginning of my blog.....

Well, this is something I haven't done in so long. I've lost interest in writing for while. I don't really know what to write here. I tend to keep them all inside me. I gues this is good, blog out my happiness, anger, sadness, and yea justblog what's on my mind.

I've been very upset lately. So much stress which isn't normal. First of, work. I applied for a job at Medieval Times gift shop area. They said that I was hired but hasn't called me for my start date. I've called them and they never called me back!! I left so many voicemails it's stupid. So now all I can say is fuck em', I'll just look for another part-time. Maybe I'll think about the teaching piano at the Pickering school. Already teaching in Scarborough and I need more students. I rather give private lessons. Anyone interested in learning piano? =P What else have I been stressed about? The list goes on and on. Oh well, I'm not the only one who stresses.

Went downtown last night. It was nice. Met up with a friend. He took me to Chinatown. I haven't been there in ages!! He took me to this anime store which I love!! I actually met a guy who loves anime! It's awesome. We're both almost alike in a way that it scares me, lol. I had fun that night =]. Hope he did too.

What else to say?

I'm doing well in school? Lol. I ran out of things to say for now until next time =].

1 comment: